There is a new update available for the Microsoft Edge browser for iOS devices. The update is available now at the app store and you can download it now. It brings lots of improvements to the battery optimization and more. The browser is now more awesome in iOS.
- Battery usage optimization: some of you told us that your phone heats up or otherwise consumes more battery when you use Edge. We looked under the hood and found a few optimizations. Let us know if you continue to experience high battery consumption.
- Improved left/right swiping to go back and forth between pages.
- Added support for actions and activities extensions, such as sharing sites, saving sites to Notes, adding sites to Pocket, etc.
- Fixed a bunch of other bugs!
- Note: we have some issues with desktop view that we’re working on. Thank you for your support!
More from Apps
The popular business game, Monopoly, is now available to download from the Play Store and App Store. The game costs …