Onleaks has partnered up with MySmartPrice and brought out several renders of upcoming Galaxy A5 and A7 with a 360-degree video. From the renders, we can assume that the device will have thin bezels like the Galaxy Note 8 and S8. However, it seems like OnLeaks has forgotten to add the flash module to the renderings. There is also a rumor of Samsung going with a glass back. Here is the list of rumored specification –
- A5 will have a 5.5-inch Full HD+ display.
- A7 will have a 6-inch Full HD+ display.
- Exynos 7885 chipset / Snapdragon 660.
- 4 GB RAM.
- 32 GB Storage.
- Duel Front Facing Camera.
- IP68 dust and water resistant.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
- Bixby Digital Assistant.