Outlook users have been vocal about their needs, and Microsoft has been listening to all of them. Outlook team just rolled out an update with top requested features for Outlook app on Android and iOS.
New features and enhancements have been added to Outlook app based on feedback received from the community via UserVoice. The official blog post has the following new features listed:
- Sync shared calendars to Outlook
- Manage delegate calendars on the go
- Get your Meetups added directly to your calendar
- Managing your events is even easier
Many Outlook web features have been added to Outlook app which was missing until now. Those features are:
Android and iOS:
- Create events with daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrences.
- RSVP to a single occurrence of a recurring event series (e.g. decline one instance without removing the entire series from your calendar).
- See your coworkers’ availability when scheduling meetings (available previously on iOS, now available on Android).
iOS ( Coming soon to Andriod):
- Add a message when responding to a meeting invite (e.g. explain why you are declining a meeting invitation.)
- Set an event as private, to keep the details to yourself when sharing your calendar.
- Mark your calendar events as Busy, Free, Out of Office, or Tentative.
If you feel like Outlook app is missing a feature that you would love to see added in future, you can request is here at UserVoice or go to Settings > Help & Feedback > Suggest a Feature. You can download the app from below:
More from Microsoft Office
Finally, the Microsoft Office Suite is available on the Mac App Store. It includes all the apps like Word, Excel, …
Office 365 has several benefits for business, and Microsoft keeps on promoting the same. However, very less we hear about …