Last year, Xiaomi surprised the world with their near bezel-less design phone. While it received mix reviews from users, we can’t deny how extraordinary and beautiful it was. Continuing the trend, Xiaomi unveiled Mi Mix 2 this year. With a curved ceramic back and aluminum alloy frame, the phone has a 18k gold plated ring around the camera.
Xiaomi is also releasing a special edition with slight design change and specification bump. Besides a full ceramic body and 18k gold plated ring circling the fingerprint sensor, Xiaomi will provide 8GB of RAM and 128GB of Storage.
Let’s take a look at the specification –
- 5.99-inch FHD+ Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 Processor
- 6GB RAM / 8GB RAM for the special edition
- 64GB Internal Storage / 128 GB Internal Storage for the special edition
- 12 MP Rear Camera of 1,25 μm sensor size
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 3,400 mAh Battery
- MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat
The Phone will be out for sale in November with a price tag of following –
- 6 GB + 64 GB model — RMB 3299 (~$506)
- 6 GB + 128 GB model — RMB 3599 (~$552)
- 6 GB + 256 GB model — RMB 3999 (~$614)
However, the special edition would cost RMB 4699 (~$720)