Vivo has quite a good foothold in India like Oppo and Samsung, especially in offline market. Today at a press event in Mumbai, they have launched V7+, a selfie oriented smartphone aimed at the younger generation. Following the trend of 18:9 display which they are calling FullView, they have added a 24 MP front camera to woo new customers. let’s take a look at the specification –
- 5.99-inch 720p Display with Gorilla Glass 3 and 2.5D curved glass.
- Octa Core Snapdragon 450 processor
- 4 GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory
- 16 MP Rear Camera with a 24 MP Front Camera.
- 3225 mAh Battery
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
While the sale starts from September 15th, customers can pre-book it from tomorrow at online shops like Flipkart, Amazon and of course retail shops. The device is priced at INR 21990 which a bit higher than the competition especially due to the weak processor. Matte Black and Champagne Gold are the colors the device will be available.