A week back, we posted leaks of a new Samsung galaxy device coming soon to you. The leak originated from Thailand and it has Duel Camera. Now that its official, J7 Plus is second device after Note 8 to sport Duel Camera Technology.
Lets take a look at the specification of the upcoming device –
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED Full HD 1080p
- Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P20 processor of 2.39 GHz
- 4 GB Ram and 32 GB Internal Memory
- Dual 13 MP (F/1.7) + 5 MP (F/1.9) Rear camera with function Live Focus
- 16 MP (F/1.9) Front camera
- 3000 mAh Battery
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat
This new device has some cool features like multi window, pop up window mode, always on display along side aluminum body. Its available for pre-order for THB 12,900 ( $390 ). There is no information regarding its availability in other countries but it seems like Samsung is going to target budget oriented countries.