Microsoft is rolling out a second set of Insider Preview builds this week, with build 16275 for PC and 15245 for Mobile now rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring!
What’s new for Mobile?
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4034674.
- We fixed an issue where the MTP service would sometimes crash when you disconnected your phone while a file transfer is in progress.
- We fixed a spin loop that was occasionally triggered by deleting a VPN profile.
- We fixed an issue where apps which call into the firewall (such as Microsoft Edge) have the potential of becoming deadlocked and the app hangs until you reboot your phone.
- We fixed an issue in the routing engine used by apps like Maps where the initial direction was always set to North which could result in unnecessary route segments.
- We fixed an issue where Silverlight apps that use GPS would either not start or crash.
- We fixed an issue where a non-default Messaging app (e.g. Skype) would crash with an Access Denied error when changing Download messages settings.
- We fixed an issue where the new Privacy Consent popup would block loading of apps which used the activity detection and pedometer sensors.
- We fixed an issue where turning on/off Reset Protection could cause the phone to reboot.
More from Insider Program
Windows 10 20H1 has got another Fast Ring update. This time, it adds a feature to show disk types in …
Microsoft's 19H1 build, the 18342, is now available for slow ring Insiders as well. Do note that PCs with the …
Microsoft is bringing back Skip Ahead to Windows 10 insiders, this time to test 19H2 builds. The update will launch …