Windows 10 Mobile Build 15245 is being rolled out today to the fast ring insiders focusing on Minor improvements and fixes and even includes some of the fixes that were included in KB4034674 cumulative update.
Here is the full change log:
• We fixed an issue where the MTP service would sometimes crash when you disconnected your phone while a file transfer is in progress.
• We fixed a spin loop that was occasionally triggered by deleting a VPN profile.
• We fixed an issue where apps which call into the firewall (such as Microsoft Edge) have the potential of becoming deadlocked and the app hangs until you reboot your phone.
• We fixed an issue in the routing engine used by apps like Maps where the initial direction was always set to North which could result in unnecessary route segments.
• We fixed an issue where Silverlight apps that use GPS would either not start or crash.
• We fixed an issue where a non-default Messaging app (e.g. Skype) would crash with an Access Denied error when changing Download messages settings.
• We fixed an issue where the new Privacy Consent popup would block loading of apps which used the activity detection and pedometer sensors.
• We fixed an issue where turning on/off Reset Protection could cause the phone to reboot.
And here are the fixed parts of KB4034674:
• Addressed issue where the policies provisioned using Mobile Device Management (MDM) should take precedence over policies set by provisioning packages.
• Addressed issue where the Site to Zone Assignment List group policy (GPO) was not set on machines when it was enabled.
• Addressed issue where the App locker rules wizard crashes when selecting accounts.
• Addressed issue where the primary computer relationship is not determined when you have a disjoint NetBIOS domain name for your DNS Name. This prevents folder redirection and roaming profiles from successfully blocking your profile or redirects folders to a non-primary computer.
• Addressed issue where an access violation in the Mobile Device Manager Enterprise feature causes stop errors.
• Security updates to Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Windows Search Component, Microsoft Scripting Engine, Microsoft Windows PDF Library, Windows Hyper-V, Windows Server, Windows kernel-mode drivers, Windows Subsystem for Linux, Windows shell, Common Log File System Driver, Internet Explorer, and the Microsoft JET Database Engine.
More from Windows 10 Mobile
Gone are those days when the hype for Windows Phones was real. Now only a handful of people are using …