Data loss is one of the most terrible nightmares of the smartphone, PC, and other gadget devices users. We can solve the data loss issues to an extent in typical Android and Windows devices using some of the tools available in the market and because of their volatility in character. But what if we lost data from an Apple iPhone? Most people think of “no way” while they lose their crucial data and files from their iPhone, as the Apple has made the devices a “securely enclosed phone”, in my words. It was merely impossible to recover lost data from any iPhone that are being wiped out in several occasions including jailbreak, iOS devices crash, accidental data deletion due to mistouch, etc. Now, we have gotten an opportunity to test a utility tool which recovers almost every lost data from an iPhone easily, iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Mac.
About the developers
The iMyPhone is well-known in developing a variety of utility tool software or iPhone users. Their range of products includes the tools to be used for iPhone Transfer, iOS Data Exporter, iPhone Data Eraser, iPhone Space Saver, Data Recovery, etc.
iMyFone D-Back iPhone Data Recovery software is simply easy to use, available in different platforms that you can use them whichever OS your computer is. It is currently available on both Mac and Windows PC. The iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery for Windows works same as that of Mac version. There are two versions available to download from their website – Free version and Premium one, which needs to be paid starting at $49.95. The interface of the software is easy to understand, meanwhile, just a couple of clicks are huge enough to recover your lost data from iPhone. Unlike many other rival software, the iMyFone D-Back is capable f recovering more than 20 types of data lost from your any iOS devices, not o ly from iPhone.
The supported file types include Messages, iMessage, WhatsApp chats, attachments, contacts, Photos, Videos, Voices, Kik MEssages, WeChat Chat history, Call Logs, Viber texts, Notes, etc. The iPhone models from iPhone 4 or later are only supported, but it is a wide range if we look on to the other software, and remember how far we are away from the iPhone 4 launch i.e, it’s old – still supported. Also, every type of the iPads and iPod models are supported by the iMyPhone tool. For running the iMyPhone D-Back iPhone data Recovery software, you must need at least iOS 10/9/8/7 on your Apple devices, and any MacOS (OS X) or Windows running stations.
The recovery models of the software are much better compared to the most software I have used so far. There are four modes of recovery from an iOS device, listed out as Smart Recovery, iOS Recovery, iCloud Backup and iTunes backup. The smart mode scans the entire system and find out the lost data intelligently, and decides itself which data are to be recovered. The Normal Recovery outputs the every lost data and we can choose whether a dat to be recovered or not. Both two others are used to extract data from the stored backup on their corresponding cloud storages.
Moreover, the Tool could help you get rid of typical issues faced by iOS users like:
- Stuck in white/black screen
- Reboot loops
- Device screen flashes
- Stuck on Apple logo/recovery mode
- Unresponsive device screen
Fixing of the above issues will be performed without even losing any single data, and the company ensures you that none of the tasks would overwrite the data.
- Support for every iOS running devices including iPhones, iPads, iPod Touch
- Supports every data types
- iOS Generic issue fixing
- Easy to use
- Helpful in any data loss occasion including – Accidental deletion, Broken screen, System crash, JailbreakForgotten password, Lost or stolen device, Factory reset, Virus attack
- Free Trial available
How to Recover Data – Different Modes
There are mainly four methods of recovering lost data from your iOS devices as we have aforementioned.
- Select SMart Recovery Mode
- Select how the data lost – Accidental deletion/Factory REset/Lost/Damage/Broken/Locked out/Stuck at Bootloop, etc.
- Scan and recover lost files and data.
Recover Data from iOS devices
- Connect and scan any of your iOS running devices which are needed to be recovered.
- Click on”Recover from iOS Device”
- Click “Start” to start the scanning for deleted data
- Select types of files to be recovered
- Click on SCan to get started
- You will be shown with preview of lost data, and you can choose from the long thumbnail showcase based on your needs
- Click “Recover” and you are all set, the Software will start recovering lost data from your iPhone automatically
Recover from iTunes Backup
- Connect the device and click on “Recover from iTunes Backup” tab
- Choose the types of files
- Click Next and choose from which device and backup to recover your lost data
- Select from the next preview windows and Click Recover
Recover from iCloud Backup
- Choose “Recover from iCloud Backup” option
- DO NOT Connect the device
- Select types of files
- sign in using your Apple ID
- Select files from the preview window
- Connect device and click “Recover”
Fixing Various issues
The Tab named “Fix iOS System” can be used to fix various issues in iOS devices, and even you can install fresh new firmware to your iPhone.
Pros and Cons
Here are the listing out of the Pros and Cons of the iPhone D-Back iPhone data recovery.
- Multiple modes of recovery
- Variety file support
- Fix various iOS issues without data loss.
- One-time purchase is limited to several numbers of devices
- Trial version is just very very limited (You can go for paid version for better experience)
The iMyFone D-Back iPhone data recovery is a worth-buying tool and essential for every iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. We could be even able to Recover Deleted Text Messages from iPhone on both sides (sent and Received). The software is available to buy from the developer’s official website, starting from $49.95. The beginner edition supports only one device and could last lifelong. There is Family License for $69.95, supports 2-5 iDevices/Lifetime. The Multi-User License and Business Licence are designed for professionals, and ones having many devices to be recovered. You can also grab a custom license from the purchase window.
More from Miscellaneous
After a successful launch in several countries, Disney+ will now launch in India. The Disney content is coming to India …
The novel coronavirus that causes respiratory disease COVID-19, and that was first detected in China, has now been detected in …