If you are tired of receiving spam calls or unwanted solicitation from telemarketers then good news for you, AT&T released a new free Mobile Security App to prevent nuisance calls & avoid security threats. For now it’s available for Android users only, today from Google Play.
Our goal is to help our customers get the protection they want with the peace of mind they deserve.
Which is why we’ve introduced AT&T Mobile Security,1 a free Android app to help our wireless customers download and use other apps with confidence. It allows you to better protect your smartphone from potential threats and helps reduce your chances of becoming a victim of fraud.AT&T Mobile Security:
- App Security: Helps protect you against downloading unsafe apps and files.
- System Advisor: Notifies you if the operating system has been tampered with.For comprehensive wireless protection, you can also download AT&T Call Protect, a free app available for our customers to fight back against nuisance calls. To date, AT&T Call Protect has blocked over 7 million calls and provided warnings for over 14 million spam calls.AT&T Call Protect:
- Works with our network intelligence to automatically block calls from potential fraudsters.
- Provides suspected spam call warnings.
- Enables customers to manually block specific calls.Download AT&T Mobile Security from Google Play for free. You can also download AT&T Call Protect from Google Play or the App Store for free.Learn more at: att.com/securitycallprotect.
1 AT&T Mobile Security & Call Protect: Includes access to AT&T Mobile Security and AT&T Call Protect. Services require download of separate applications. AT&T Mobile Security is only available to AT&T postpaid wireless customers with Android smartphones that are eligible for AT&T HD Voice. AT&T Call Protect is available to AT&T consumer and business (except Government) postpaid wireless customers with iPhone 6 or above or Android smartphones that are eligible for AT&T HD Voice. Smartphones sold by other carriers or direct from device manufacturers may not be eligible for AT&T HD Voice. For information on AT&T HD Voice, visit www.att.com/hdvoice. For apps, compatible device required. Data charges may apply for app download and usage. Add’l restrictions may apply. To see the full post and more information please click the link below: http://about.att.com/inside_connections_blog/mobile_security
You might also like
More from Miscellaneous
Samsung has touched the heights of hypocrisy already. They also touched the height of chopping out core Android features as …
Dell has recently refreshed its Latitude lineup with new upgraded models. The refreshed models are from Latitude 5000, 7000, and …
With more passing time, people are spending some great deal of money on tarpaulins. Not the basic one, but people …