The new build 15235 is now available for the Windows 10 Mobile devices globally in insider fast ring. If you are in the fast ring of Windows insider program, you will be able to download this update on your device now. But before that, read this post.
Known issues for Mobile
- There is a problem with the HP Elite X3 with wired docks where the portrait orientation setting is lost when the external display is disconnected and reconnected. A workaround for this is to reboot the phone after tapping the “OK” button instead of disconnecting and reconnecting. This workaround must be performed every time you connect to an external display you want to use with Continuum in portrait orientation.
General changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4025342.
- We fixed an issue where downloading large apps could report out of disk space when there is sufficient space available.
- We fixed an issue where installing apps (particularly games) from the Windows Store would sometimes fail with “Error, see details”.
- We fixed an issue where a device could not be unlocked after removing/turning off Windows Hello.
- We fixed an issue where Cortana would not provide the region when saying “Your region is set to” and then “Is that right?”.
- We fixed a Turkish localization issue where the string “We need to fix your Microsoft account before you can use shared experiences …” was shown in English.
More from Insider Program
Windows 10 20H1 has got another Fast Ring update. This time, it adds a feature to show disk types in …
Microsoft's 19H1 build, the 18342, is now available for slow ring Insiders as well. Do note that PCs with the …
Microsoft is bringing back Skip Ahead to Windows 10 insiders, this time to test 19H2 builds. The update will launch …