Outlook.com now supports Family calendar, improved calendar sharing, Cortana support and more. The features are slowly rolling out to the users.
With Family Calendar, you can share a single calendar with your whole family. Individual members can add their calendar to it which will be shared with all. To use this feature, you need to set up your account at Microsoft Family here.
Here’s what’s new
- Microsoft Family calendar—Keep your family up-to-date with a single place for all of your events that everyone in the family can access.
- Improved calendar sharing—Easily share your Outlook calendar with anyone who has an Outlook.com or Office 365 account.
- Expanded support for events in your email—Outlook now automatically adds dinner reservations and other events to your calendar.
- Expanded support for Interesting calendars—Interesting calendars now supports more languages, teams, and sports.
- Cortana can schedule your remote meetings—Stop emailing back and forth to set up a meeting. Sign up for the Calendar.help Preview and ask Cortana to schedule a phone or conference call for you.
Other features include sharing of a calendar with other Outlook.com users and Office 365 users. Events from your email now will be detected by Outlook and will be added to your calendar. Interesting calendars add-on now has more localization and customization options.
Project “Calendar.help” is a new service by Microsoft, currently in preview stage. With this, Cortana intelligently schedules the meeting using emails with a natural human-like touch. Now that Cortana supports Outlook.com, you can use her to manage your meetings with ease. You learn more about the program here.
More from Microsoft
The Galaxy S21+ was launched with atleast five color variants. But that wasn't enough. According to the recent leaks, the …
If your workflow involves massive files, you would be pleased to hear that Microsoft has increased the OneDrive file size …