Disqus UWP app has picked up an update, the new version being 4.3.0. The new update has some new features to offer, along with some usual bug fixes.
With the new update, you can report comments and select a valid reason for so. They’ve added a button that lets you read an article in site’s app if it is supported. Support for a site’s custom comment policy has too been added.
The new update associates Disqus app with the website. In a similar fashion to what μTorrent and Slack offer, you will now be prompted to open the web page in the Disqus app when you visit Disqus.com.
Here’s what’s new:
- Flagging comments now allows you to select a reason
- Support for a site’s custom comment policy
- Button to open an article in a site’s app, starting with allaboutwindowsphone.com
- Web-to-app linking capability from disqus.com
- Fixed a bug preventing you from refreshing comments in a discussion
- Fixed a layout issue that would make the menu button unusable with certain phones (e.g. Lumia 1520)
You can get the updated app from store link below:
More from Apps
There’s a lot more than your iPhone device can do than just make calls and FaceTime other people, especially as …