Today in a press event, Xiaomi India unveiled their latest offering in the country- the all new Xaiomi Redmi 4 smartphone. The company launched this device in China in November, last year and finally comes to India. The device is now official in the country as two color variants and three memory+storage variants.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 3:
- Operating System: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8
- Processor: 64-bit 1.4 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 | Adreno 505 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB/3 GB /4 GB
- Display: 5-inch HD (720p) | 296ppi | 2.5D curved glass IPS
- Storage: 16 GB/32 GB/64 GB; expandable up to 128 GB with a microSD card
- Rear Camera: 13 MP with LED flash | Phase Detection Auto-focus (PDAF) | f/2.0 aperture | 5-element lens
- Front Camera: 5 MP | f/2.2 aperture
- Battery: 4,100mAh
- Weight: 150g
- Thickness: 8.65mm
The new Redmi 4 has two color variants and three memory variants. It comes in Gorgeous black and Elegant gold colors. The phone has 2GB + 16GB variant, 3GB+32GB variant and a 4GB+64GB variant. It is priced at ₹6,999 ($110), ₹8,999 ($140), and ₹8,999 ($140) respectively. It will be available through Mi.com and Amazon India.