Microsoft Flow services are now receiving an update. The new major rollout brings various new features and services to the Microsoft Flow. Most importantly, it brings parallel execution in which you can have two or more steps that run at the same time, after which the workflow will only proceed once all parallel steps have completed.
Along with the parallel execution, it brings many more things as well. Check them out:
- Approvals – With our modern approvals experiences, you can quickly create an approval workflow for your data in SharePoint, Dynamics CRM, Twitter, Visual Studio Team Services, MailChimp and many others. As part of the approval process, approvers will receive email notifications about pending approvals and can view and respond to all approval requests in a brand-new, unified approvals center.
- Benchmark Email – Online email marketing solution to engage subscribers, target an audience, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
- Capsule CRM – Online CRM for individuals, small businesses and sales teams wanting a simple, effective and affordable solution.
- LiveChat – LiveChat is an online customer service software with live support, help desk software and web analytics capabilities.
- Outlook Customer Manager – Outlook Customer Manager helps you to graduate from managing contacts to building relationships. It is part of the Office365 Business Premium subscription.
More from Apps
There’s a lot more than your iPhone device can do than just make calls and FaceTime other people, especially as …