Earlier this week Microsoft announced via their Blog the roll out of Windows 10 build 15063 to Insiders on the Fast Ring. They have today updated the announcement, informing us that this build, that brings bug fixes and improvements, a few aimed at Windows 10 Mobile, is now available on the Slow Ring.
As a recap here is what you can expect from build 15063, according to the Windows Blog:
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed a reliability issue from Build 15061 resulting in Microsoft Edge hanging and becoming completely unresponsive.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where the localized files and registry keys associated with any additional language packs on the system would not be installed after enabling .NET Framework 3.5.
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for Mobile
- We fixed the bug causing a number of inbox apps to fail to launch (such as Store) and also preventing any app updates from the Store from working. Thank you all for sending us feedback around this.
- We fixed the bug causing background tasks to not run in the background like they should such as OneDrive’s camera roll sync feature.
- Background tasks should be working again as expected and your camera roll will sync to OneDrive again.
- We fixed the issue where in some cases you may lose your call, text, and email history may be lost if your device experiences an unexpected reboot.
- Speech Packs should download and install normally.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders with certain cars resulting in connection failures after pairing Bluetooth.
- We fixed an issue where replacing the default APN for LTE on the phone wouldn’t work.
As usual with Insider Preview builds of Windows 10 there are some known issues you should make yourself aware of, you can find out more by visiting the Windows Blog HERE.