Microsoft have announced via their Windows Blog the roll out of a new Insider Preview build of Windows 10 for PC, available on the Fast Ring. Build 15060 mainly brings bug fixes and under the hood improvements, according to the blog post:
Other changes, improvements, and fixes for PC
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Settings icon appearing plating in the taskbar. This issue also resulted in another issue now fixed, where if Settings had been pinned to Start, the tile would become greyed out after the first time it was clicked. Thank you all for your feedback on this.
- We fixed an issue resulting in 3rd party IMEs not showing up in Settings after being installed.
- We fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge where quickly typing and deleting characters into a website’s search box while using the MS Pinyin IME might result in the IME becoming stuck and the website showing “Not responding”.
- Surface Pro 3 and Surface 3 devices should no longer fail to update to new builds if a SD memory card is inserted if you have the latest Surface drivers and firmware installed.
- We fixed an issue where taskhost.exe might crash after pressing Tab while quickly typing in UWP app sign in fields, resulting in not being able to type for a few seconds.
- We fixed an issue for Insiders where, after a crash, Microsoft Edge might fail to launch again for a few minutes because previous instances were still suspended in the background.
- We fixed the issues occurring when exploring pages using the F12 Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge with cross-origin iframes (e.g. the DOM explorer shows only the iframe DOM, the Console frame selector doesn’t list the iframes, etc.).
As is usual there are known issues with the latest builds on the Fast Ring, check out the Windows Blog post HERE to read more about this.
You might also like
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has announced that they will roll out support for the AV1 video codec for Windows 10 computers with the …
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …