Earlier today, Microsoft rolled out a new insider preview build for the Windows insiders. The new update is now available for downloading and the latest build number is 15046. If you are planning to download the update, please check out the known issues in this build:
- Some PCs will fail to update to this build at 71% and roll-back to the previous build. See this forum post for details.
- [GAMING] Some popular games might minimize to the taskbar when launched. You can click on the game on the taskbar to get the game back.
- [GAMING] Certain hardware configurations may cause the broadcast live review window in the Game bar to flash Green while you are Broadcasting. This does not affect the quality of your broadcast and is only visible to the Broadcaster.
- Some UWP apps may unexpectedly appear with their app package in the title bar as opposed to the app name.
- Pressing F12 to open the Developer Tools in Microsoft Edge while F12 is open and focused may not return focus to the tab F12 is opened against, and vice-versa.
- Sometimes launching F12 will launch the F12 window behind the active Microsoft Edge window
Think wise and decide yourselves..
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has announced a brand new feature to the Windows 10 taskbar called "News and Interests". The features will …
Microsoft has announced that they will roll out support for the AV1 video codec for Windows 10 computers with the …