Not just Nokia, but other companies have released some great devices at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona 2017.
Alactel is one of them.
It announced the Windows 10 Detachable Plus 12 that has LTE-enabled and sports an 11.6 inch Full HD screen and a hard shell keyboard which can be orientated in both normal laptop and presentation mode.
The device features :
- Dimensions: 284 x 175 x 7.9mm 287.5 (Screen) 186 x 2.8 x 6.9mm (keyboard)
- Weight: 599 g
- Display: 11.6 “FHD
- CPU: Dual Core, 1.1 GHz up to 2.3 GHz
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, LTE, Keyboard, Micro-HDMI
- Windows Hello fingerprint reader
- Support for the N-trig stylus
- Dual loudspeakers
- Front Facing Camera : 5Mpx
- Internal memory: 64GB expandable with SD card
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR3
- Battery: 6900 mAh for the tablet, 2580 mAh for the keyboard
- Chipset: Intel Celeron Processor N3350 (Tablet) Qualcomm MDM9207 (keyboard)
It is expected to be available in June 2017 for 499 Euro.
Source : MSPU
More from MWC
There's aren't a lot of phones Energizer has launched over these years, but this year, we will witness a massive …