WindowsTeam a Brazilian website dedicated to Windows Platform has reported a security bug in W10M which lets others access your pictures even though pin/Hello is activated. Wallace Michael (@wallace_cane) who first found this bug managed to get around pin to acess pictures by doing following steps.
- On a locked device, take any photo.
- Preview the photo using the Preview thumbnail (lower left), and after the photo has been opened, delete it using the trash bin icon.
- Press the Back button.
- Preview the photo again, using the thumbnail. You should see a black screen.
- Press the back button and Preview the photo using the thumbnail for a 3rd time.
- Now you can access the pictures.
Many people confirmed that the bug is not available in latest internal build which means that Microsoft was aware of this bug and quickly squished it.
More from Microsoft
The video game publisher announced Thursday. They made some plans to remake the popular survival horror video game for PlayStation …
Microsoft has finally decided that the upcoming Windows 11 will have all the commercial SKUs ship with Dark mode enabled …
Microsoft's SMS Organizer app for Android is getting some useful features in the latest update. The update bumps up the …