Age of Empires: Castle Siege, one of the top and addictive strategic game for Windows platform receives a new update in Microsoft Store. The latest version is 1.22 and it brings many new things including the Battle Chests. The new feature Battle Chest is the important thing in this update. Wondering what the heck is this Battle Chest? It is nothing but a reward program. It will reward players with gifts for their excellence in the game.
- The first key is awarded at 20% destruction of the empire, with a second key is awarded at 60% destruction of the empire. The battle chests will reset every 24 hours. Each 24 hour period players can ear key and open up to 9 battle chests.
- There are 4 tiers of chests: Bronze, Silver, Gold and Royal- the higher the tier, the better the reward. Higher tier chests (Gold and Royal) have less chances of showing up. A legend Will show how many of each tier of chests you have left to open in your pool for the day.
- The battle chests give players the chance to earn resources, loot, honor items and exclusive honor items only available in the chest just for battling in the game.
- These exclusive honor items include:
- A Royal Garden
- Decorative Cornucopia Table
- Ancient Ruin
- Ancient Grave Stone
- Refreshment Stand
- Regal Statues
- Garden Fountain
- Castle Well
- Sun Dial Statue
- Royal Flags
Other improvements in the update:
- Fixed the bug that showed the game is available on iOS 7. The game is only available for iOS versions 8.0 and newer.
- Fixed the bug that showed Age 9 castles in the ‘select your civilization’ screen. The screen will now show Age 10 keeps.
- Fixed the bug where Richards inspire ability did not show an accurate description of his ability. The description now indication Richard’s inspire ability effects foot soldiers and not infantry units.
- Optimized game connection
Download the app now.
More from Apps
There’s a lot more than your iPhone device can do than just make calls and FaceTime other people, especially as …