With the release of Windows 10 Preview Build 15007, Microsoft finally made Windows 10 support Bluetooth GATT Server. It is one of the highly requested feature which company like Fitbit uses to support Call and SMS notification properly. Fitbit has now announced sign-ups for upcoming private beta testing of the updated Fitbit app for Windows 10 PC and Mobile. There plan is to bring support for Calendar, third party app notifications and Connected GPS support beside normal Call & SMS Notifications.
You will need to meet the following requirements to become a tester:
- Own a Windows 10 Mobile device.
- Be a participant of the Windows Insider program.
- Be willing to provide your Microsoft Account Email.
- You are willing to test app features in an alpha or beta state, on alpha/beta quality Windows OS builds.
- You are willing to provide feedback and actively engage with devs to help us improve this feature to launch.
- You understand the terms “flighting” and “whitelist”, without using Google/Bing.
People should not participate in this test if they are unsure of the following:
- What a alpha or beta test is.
- What the Windows Insider program is.
- What the “Fast Ring” is.
- Whether your mobile device is supported.
SIGN UP FROM HERE
More from Apps
Mastodon, the open-source social media platform alternative to bigger platforms like Twitter. Has finally launched an official app, but only …
Dropbox has rolled out new features designed to eliminate some of the frustrations. The company has also improved in browser extension …
Microsoft's SMS Organizer app for Android is getting some useful features in the latest update. The update bumps up the …