The slack team has released a new update for the Slack beta app for Windows phone. The new update is live now at the store, and you can get it right now on your mobile devices.
The new update brings so many new features and improvements. The latest version of the app is 2016.1212.0.0 and you can read the change log here:
- Attachments having dates sometimes led to the app crashing. We were being too sensitive. Attachments can have dates. We accept that now.
- Sometimes the key Slack feature of simply mentioning users could lead to the app crashing – no more, thank jiggins.
- While we like tapping, we don’t like tapping twice. If you want to send a direct message from someone’s profile it now only takes one tap. Tada!
- Creating new channels without internet connection is still not possible, but at least we now let you know that.
- Users with owner rights didn’t always get the VIP treatment they deserved. We now allow you to do all the fun things.
- We’ll no longer make channels unread just because someone leaves or joins them, because it didn’t make any sense.
- If you are about to start a new conversation with someone, but really just want to create a private channel instead, we now allow you to do so again.
- The bar saying you have unreads is now a lot more reliable.
- Uploading with a bad connection can be difficult. We now tell you if it went wrong rather than just let it disappear silently.
- If you’re the last member leaving a channel, you can now archive it. Lights out!
Download the latest version now.
You might also like
More from Apps
Sony has developed a new iOS app, Virtual Story, that's a cloud-based collaborative platform for professional wedding and event photographers. …
Ever since the pandemic started, the food, hospitality, and traveling industry are the worst hit of all. This has also …