Microsoft has released a new November update for the Office mobile apps for the slow ring insiders. The new update brings so many new features to the Office mobile apps. The update is now live at the Microsoft store and you can get it on your devices now.
The new update brings:
- Accessibility built right in to Office Mobile We have improved support for using Narrator and other assistive technologies as well as your keyboard to edit documents with others, sort data in worksheets, read and edit presentations, and more.
- Sharing Notifications in Word Mobile, Excel Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile No need to keep checking your shared documents, workbooks, or presentations. We’ll send you a notification when there’s activity. This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
- Open more file types with Excel Mobile You can now open more file types than you before, such as files that contain snapshots from your Camera tool.
- Page background colors now in OneNote Does your OneNote page need a change? Switch it up by adding a background color in just one click and change the mood of your page.
- Lasso Select now at your fingertips with PowerPoint Mobile The Surface pen button allows you to use lasso select on ink without visiting the ribbon.
- Use your Pen to select and change objects in PowerPoint Mobile Grab object handles with the Surface pen to resize, rotate, move, and more. This feature is available with an Office 365 subscription only.
More from Apps
There’s a lot more than your iPhone device can do than just make calls and FaceTime other people, especially as …