Forza Horizon 3, one of the addictive hot game ever released by Microsoft. Because of the action packed graphical elements and all highlighting stuff, the Forza Horizon 3 stays as an outstanding game. Moreover, the developers of the game are very serious about it as they are providing regular updates to the game to fix all known issues and bugs.
Now, Microsoft has released a new update for the app. The update is a very important one as it brings many significant bug fixes and performance improvements. The bug fixes are mainly for Windows 10 PC devices. They had also fixed the most annoying bug which causes the game to stutter on some Windows 10 machines when it is at high framerates.
The full change log of the new update:
- Fixed a performance issue on Windows 10 that caused stuttering with high or unlocked framerates on certain hardware configurations
- Improved stability on Windows 10
- Disable mouse move detection while driving
- The Windows 10 video options screen will no longer ask users to save when no changes have been made
- Additional options have been added to the Windows 10 Advanced Controller Menu. These include:
- Steering wheel sensitivity
- Invert Force Feedback
- Centre spring scale
- Damping scale
- Fixed a problem where pre-order cars and the Halo Warthog were not appearing in the Windows 10 version of the game for some players
- Logitech G27 is now registered correctly on Windows 10, so the correct default mapping will be applied
- All wheels with enough buttons have had the horn added to their default mappings on Windows 10
- Fix to dead zones for acceleration and braking axes on wheels
- Default mappings for all TX Racing Wheel variants
- Fixed a bug where custom input mappings would not save successfully
- The Social and Rivals tabs will now unlock for players with Xbox Live Silver accounts
- Fixed a bug where the racing line would sometimes disappear
- Controller hot swapping is now available. Players can switch between controllers/their keyboard whenever they choose (including the wheel)
- Various content fixes for cars
Update your game to the latest version and enjoy the fine tuned gaming experience.