Microsoft has just released a new build for the Windows 10 PC devices in the official version. If you are in the latest official build, you can download the update now. It is a big update as it brings many improvements as well as tweaks. It comes as a cumulative update KB3194496 and it takes your device to the new build 14393.222.
Change log of the build 14393.222:
- Improved reliability of the Windows Update Agent, shared drives, virtual private network (VPN), clustering, HTTP downloads, Internet Explorer 11, Hyper-V platform, multimedia playback, and Microsoft Edge.
- Improved performance of push and local notifications, Hyper-V platform, and some social media websites using Microsoft Edge.
- Addressed issue where mapping a drive from an elevated command prompt doesn’t work with administrator credentials.
- Addressed issue causing movies that were ripped using the transport stream (.ts) format to play without sound in Windows Media Player and the Xbox One Media Player app.
- Addressed issue causing the Movies & TV app on the Xbox to stop working when attempting to play content that was just purchased from the Store.
- Addressed issue where ActiveX can’t be installed when using the ActiveX Installer Service (AXIS) in Internet Explorer 11.
- Addressed issue causing “Print all linked documents” to not work in Internet Explorer 11.
- Improved reliability of downloading and updating games from the Store.
- Addressed issue preventing some users from changing the default download location in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue causing unnecessary notifications about fixing Microsoft account in Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with multimedia, Windows kernel, Windows shell, enterprise security, storage file system, Remote Desktop, core platform, Hyper-V platform, Windows Update for Business, display kernel, near field communication (NFC), input and composition, Bluetooth, Microsoft Lync 2010 compatibility, Windows Storage API, app registration, Trusted Platform Module, Group Policy, Internet Explorer 11, virtual private network (VPN), BitLocker, wireless networking, datacenter networking, Cortana, PowerShell, Active Directory, connection manager and data usage, Access Point Name (APN) database, Microsoft Edge, Windows Recovery Environment, file clustering, Universal Windows Platform (UWP) apps, audio playback settings, DShow Bridge, app compatibility, licensing, cloud infrastructure, domain name system (DNS) server, network controller, USB barcode reader, and Adobe Flash Player.
Download the update now.
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
Starting Windows 10 May 2020 update, you will no more get 32-bit OS anymore. This is because most modern computers …