Microsoft have pushed out a new build 14931 to Windows Insiders on the Fast Ring on PC.
This latest build brings no new features but does come with a few new app updates:
Feedback Hub update: There is now a dark theme for the Feedback Hub app.
Maps app update: You can now check traffic in real time thanks to access to Traffic cam along your route. Also the app changes between light and dark theme based on your System preference.
Skype Preview update: You can send SMS from the Skype Preview app after updating to the latest build.
Lastly, there is now native support for USB audio 2.0.
Known issues include:
- While using Narrator and Groove Music, if you navigate to the progress bar while a song is playing then Narrator will continually speak the progress of the song e.g. update with the current time of the progress bar every second. The result is you will be unable to listen to the song or hear any other control you navigate to.
- Oracle VM VirtualBox will crash on launch after upgrading to this build.
- Optional components may not work after upgrading to this build. To get it working again, go to “Turn Windows features on or off”, scroll down and check the right optional component and click ok. After a reboot, the optional component will be enabled again.
- For keyboard users, using tab to navigate the Settings app will not work in this build. The arrow keys should work as a temporary workaround.
- Tencent apps and games will cause your PC to bugcheck (bluescreen).
We wouldn’t be getting any new Mobile build this week as Microsoft is still in the process of fixing the bugs from the last one. bugs like the one that preventing some Insider phones from reading their SIM cards.
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
Starting Windows 10 May 2020 update, you will no more get 32-bit OS anymore. This is because most modern computers …