As reported by Windows Central, some Lumia 650 users can now get the new firmware update through the Windows device recovery tool. The latest firmware update for Lumia 650 is live now for some users. Please note that the update is not yet available in all regions.
The latest firmware version is 01078.00042.16352.50011 and it brings the most important double tap to wake up feature. Not only that, the package comes with a lot of fixes and improvements including the fix for recurring Wi-Fi disconnections. You can checkout the complete changelog of the new firmware:
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users
Please try to get the update on your device. If you are able to download it, please comment below.
You might also like
More from Featured
We have always faced problems cleaning up our "Following" List on Instagram, but thanks to the new update, Instagram now …