As you read before, Microsoft released the most awaited double tap to wake up firmware for Lumia 950 and 950 XL devices before 2 months. It was a really most awaited feature on Windows 10 mobile. Microsoft has gradually rolled out the firmware update to the devices. But AT&T Lumia 950 didn’t receive the update like other devices. So it was a bad thing for Lumia 950 users in AT&T.
Now, AT&T also released the firmware update for the Lumia 950 devices. It is now available via Windows device recovery tool. The new firmware number is 01078.00053.16236.35035 and you can download it now. The update includes many other things rather than just the double tap to wake up, read them:
- Wi-Fi connectivity improvements, including fixes for Wi-Fi connection dropping randomly and Wi-Fi scan occasionally not returning any results.
- Support for double tap to wake enabled.
- Bluetooth connectivity improvements.
- Stability and reliability improvements.
- Camera improvements, including improved image and video quality, improved Auto-focus and fix for a problem that was causing slow motion capture to skip frames for some users.
- Cellular connectivity improvements, including fix for a problem that caused occasional network loss for some users.
- Audio quality improvements, including fix for a problem that caused voice call audio to get scrambled for some users
Good luck. Grab your firmware now.