Microsoft has just released a new build for the insiders. Latest Windows 10 build 14393.105 is live now for release preview ring users. The new build comes as a cumulative update (KB3176938) for the anniversary update version 1607. It brings many fixes as well as improvements. Mainly fixed some important issues which affects various functionalities.
Change log of the update:
- Improved reliability of the Windows Ink Workspace, Microsoft Edge, File Server, Windows kernel, Microsoft Component Object Model (COM), Cluster Health Service, Hyper-V, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), NTFS file system, PowerShell, Internet Explorer, facial recognition, graphics, Microsoft Store and Windows Shell.
- Improved performance for the speed of purchasing Store apps.
- Improved battery life of wearable devices (such as the Microsoft Band) while Bluetooth is connected and idle.
- Improved compatibility of using Xbox One controllers with various games.
- Addressed issue with incorrect character mapping between Japanese and Unicode for the question mark (?) symbol.
- Addressed issue that prevents the download and initialization of .NET objects in Internet Explorer.
- Improved support for new near-field communication (NFC) chips for Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed issue with game or app audio not resuming after ending a call on Windows 10 Mobile.
- Addressed additional issues with compatibility, Remote Desktop, BitLocker, PowerShell, Direct3D, networking policies, Dynamic Access Control (DAC) rules, Microsoft Edge, Connected Standby, mobile device management (MDM), printing, Fingerprint logon and Cortana.
Download now and enjoy.
You might also like
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
File Manager is a life savior feature on the Windows Platform. Other than some overpriced systems *ahem* Windows has given …