There have been a lot of complaints lately, about the Gmail Account not getting added in the Outlook Mail in Windows 10 Mobile. The users are prompted with a browser not supported error while they try to add Google Account. Google is to be blamed here for blocking this service, and for now you can try this temporary fix.
1. Go to “Settings”.
2. Tap on “Accounts”.
3. Tap on “Your email and accounts”.
4. Tap “Add an account”.
5. Tap “Other accounts POP, IMAP”.
6. Enter your Email address and Password.
7. Tap the Sign in button.
8. Once you’re signed in Open the Edge browser.
9. Visit and log in to your Google account.
10. Open the message with the subject “Blocked sign-in attempt for security reasons”
11. Tap on the Allow Access button.
12. You will be forwarded to the Google security setting page. “Under the Access for less secure apps”, select “Turn on”.
This is a little complex but will work fine once done. But it is to NOTE that Contacts and Calendar details wont be synced like they used to be, only mails would be synchronized.
This is the only working way to get the Google mails reach you through the Outlook Mail app, and we hope it works for you too!
Source : WinBeta