Groove is being made better and better by each update released by Microsoft. The Music App now has one of the handy feature, the option to edit metadata for songs.
If you dont know, metadata is the detail of the songs(Album Name, Artist, Genre, Album Art, etc.)
The changelog of the update is :
- You can now edit the metadata for music saved locally! Right-click on an album or song and choose Edit Info. BAM!
- View curated playlists, new releases, best new songs, top albums, and top artists by genre
- Your Groove’s Recent Plays now shows Radio Stations
- Explore now shows which artists are featuring in a playlist
- You can give feedback on playlists in Your Groove with a thumbs up or thumbs down. You can also mute specific songs in a Your Groove playlist if you don’t want to hear them anymore. Muted songs will be excluded when you play that playlist later or save a copy to your collection.
- We also introduced landmarks in Groove to reduce tabs when using Narrator.
You can grab the update below, and let us know if you notice something other than the above changes.
This update is for fast ring insiders let us know if your received it.
More from Windows 10
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
Starting Windows 10 May 2020 update, you will no more get 32-bit OS anymore. This is because most modern computers …