Mojang has just released a new update for the Mincecraft: Pocket Edition and Windows 10 Edition. The new version 0.15.4 is live now and you can download it right now. It brings a new features as well as some great improvements. The new features including Villains Skin Pack.
Full change log:
- Villains skin pack!
- More localization fixes.
- Fixed the HUD moving when riding an animal in VR.
- Fixed a few texture issues.
- Some tweaks to Gear VR edition performance & experience.
- Increased draw distance for Win 10 edition.
- Fixed comfort issues caused by rain & snow in your face in VR.
- Lead lines no longer disconnect from the hand when jumping in Immersive Mode in Gear VR.
- Leads now display the correct texture & don’t cause crashes in Gear VR.
- Fixed a crash on the inventory screen.
- Horse container screen now keeps labels visible.
- Bone meal and spawn eggs now consumed in Survival mode.
- B button to quit from main menu works on Win 10 edition now.
- Fixed a crash when creating or entering a new world.
- Fixed a crash when traveling the world with render distance set to maximum.
- Worlds with UTF-8 symbols in their name are now displayed in the Play tab for Win 10.
- Fixed some issues with players creating new realms.
More from Apps
The company's latest transparency report says that. It had removed more than 104 million videos, in the first half of …
It can be very hard to decide which mobile app development tool to use because it will have a huge …