A cumulative update to the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview for mobiles and PCs has been rolled out to the Fast Ring, announced on the Feedback Hub.
Build 14393.5 (up from 14393.3) brings us a “handful of fixes” which include battery drainage issues and problems with the keyboard in landscape.
According to the Feedback Hub:
We have released a Cumulative Update (KB3176927) to Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 14393 on PCs and Mobile devices which will bring the build number to 14393.5. This Cumulative Update includes a handful of fixes:
- We have improved reliability and performance of Microsoft Edge with AdBlock and LastPass extensions enabled. These extensions should continue to work after installing other extension updates from the Store.
- We fixed an issue causing battery to drain due to runaway CPU processes while a device is idle. We also fixed a battery life issue due to the proximity sensor always running on some devices.
- We fixed an issue causing Store apps to stop launching due to a licensing issue.
- We have fixed an issue that results in Windows Updates being delayed on systems with Connected Standby.
- We fixed an issue where the Korean IME would not have the correct composition on some custom TSF3 edit controls on PC.
- We fixed an issue where you might not be able to type in text into Search or some Store apps without having to restart the process.
- We have fixed an issue where keyboard input on some Windows tablet devices would not rotate to landscape normally.
Those of you with A windows 10 devices enabled to receive Insider Preview builds should get a notification on your devices, or you can check manually through the settings.