Microsoft has just released a new update for the Ourlook mail and Calendar apps. The new update for the app is live now and you can download it right now. However, it is a minor update and doesn’t bring anything new in this version. The latest version of the app is 17.7167.40427.0 and the version fixes some small performance issues.
The app currently features :
- Crafting emails has never been easier or more powerful, with the familiar and rich capability of Microsoft Word built into the authoring experience. Simply insert tables, add pictures and use bullets
- Keep up with your inbox with new touch gestures that help you read, sort and archive your mail.
- The navigation bar provides a quick and convenient toggle, allowing you to move freely between your email and your calendar to get things done.
- Calendar is optimised for Exchange, with rich support for arranging meetings and managing a busy schedule.
- Calendar provides helpful, powerful views of your schedule like day, week and month.
More from Apps
Have you heard about PDFBear? IF not, then this is the most perfect time for you to know it. You …
Microsoft has officially launched its own Android smartphone, the Surface Duo. With it, Microsoft also has a host of apps …