The famous cloud storage app has received an updated bumping into version 4.4. Its not a bug fixing update, but actually adds few good features to the app.
- Open the app to last visited tab.
- Print your documents stored on Dropbox! Supports PDF, Word, Powerpoint, Image aPnd Text Files.
- Share an Individual File with only Specific People
- Create and Manage Password Protected Shared Links.
- Text previews now support Syntax Highlighting
- Redesign of the File Viewer for Phones to optimize for more space
- Undo your last action with “CTRL + Z” shortcut
- Accessibility improvements with High Contrast Support
- Performance Optimizations
You can go and update now itself. Download :
More from Apps
The company's latest transparency report says that. It had removed more than 104 million videos, in the first half of …