Windows Password Recovery Tool
The Easiest Software to Reset Forgotten Windows Login Password for Local Account and Microsoft Account!
Encounter Situation Below! Don’t be Panic!
- Lost user password for your Windows 10 PC and there is no reset disk.
- Forgot Windows 8.1 administrator password and have no other admin accounts.
- Changed your login password but unfortunately lost it.
- Bought an old Dell laptop installed Windows 7 but don’t know the admin password.
- Forgot Microsoft Account and Can’t Login Your PC
Direct download link to Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate .exe file HERE
Why You Choose Windows Password Recovery Tool
This excellent Windows password breaker is much more outstanding than other brands in many aspects, including:
- Much faster. It works quickly to unlock any Windows password with 3X speed.
- Much safer. No virus or damage on your computer. It never leaks out your account information.
- Without system reinstallation. There is no need to reinstall your Windows system, so that you won’t lose computer files.
- 100% password recovery rate. It never fails to reset Windows password and has earned a good reputation among users.
- 4 versions to choose. This Windows password recovery tool has 4 versions, offering more options to reset your password.
- One-stop Windows password recovery. It works offline to recover, reset, unlock, bypass, change Windows password, and you can do more.
Reset Windows Password for Local Users
This all-in-one Windows password remover enables you to reset forgotten or lost administrator and standard user password in Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista.
- Remove or reset Windows administrator and other user password for local account.
- Change your Microsoft account (Windows Live) password offline with Windows Password Recovery Tool Ultimate.
- Create a new local admin account to unlock your computer
You can find out more, and download/purchase Windows Password Recovery Tool from their website HERE.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post and does not reflect the views or experiences of any member of OneTechStop.net’s team. Always use caution before installing or purchasing any software for your PC.