The Microsoft Lumia 950 has been included among the devices that can be purchased as part of US Carrier AT&T’s Buy One Give One offer, that allows customers on the Next plan to get a free smartphone with a new Next Plan.
As well as the Lumia 950, which runs on Windows 10 Mobile, customers can choose between the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note5, LG G5TM, LG V10TM, Microsoft Lumia 950, HTC One A9, and the Kyocera DuraForce.
According to AT&T:
Just in time to treat your favorite dads and grads, AT&T expands our popular buy one, get one free offer. It now includes more smartphones than ever before. Plus, when you have DIRECTV, you can get unlimited data for 4 smartphone lines for $180 a month.* And, if you’re new to AT&T, you can get up to $650 in credits per line to help you switch when you trade in your current smartphones and take advantage of the buy one, get one free offer.
The eligible smartphones are virtually every one you would want, including the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S7, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, Samsung Galaxy S6 Active, Samsung Galaxy Note5, LG G5TM, LG V10TM, Microsoft Lumia 950, HTC One A9, and the Kyocera DuraForce.
“This deal is unbeatable. The selection of smartphones – combined with up to $650 in credits to help you switch and unlimited data – make this our best offer ever,” said Glenn Lurie, president and CEO, AT&T Mobility. “It’s a fun and affordable way to recognize dads and grads this season.”
As always, there are some terms and conditions that need to be considered:
The offer is simple. New and existing consumer and business customers should:
- Purchase both phones on AT&T Next, our most popular consumer device plan (or business customers can also purchase on Equipment Installment Plans (EIP):
The first phone can be purchased on any of our AT&T Next options.
- The second phone needs to be purchased on a 30-month AT&T Next agreement or EIP 24.
Must add a new line
- Add both phones to a qualified plan, like the AT&T Unlimited Plan or a Mobile Share Value plan, for as low as $70 a month for 2 phones when added to Mobile Share Value.
- Start receiving bill credits for the BOGO offer after 3 bill cycles or fewer – up to $695 spread out over 30 monthly bill cycles.
- Pay just tax on both phones at sale.
- Devices up to $695 will be free after 30 bill credits. Or, you can apply the credits towards the purchase of other eligible smartphones, which will be discounted but not free.
- BOGO must consist of devices from same manufacturer and the total amount of credit available varies by manufacturer.
- The offer is available until June 30. For more info, visit: http://www.att.com/buyonegiveone
There are more details that you can find on AT&T’s website HERE. If you have been considering getting a Lumia 950, or any of the other devices listed then this could be an offer that benefits you.