Microsoft rollled out new update for their default music player, Groove Music. The update is currently available for fast ring insiders only. The update is mainly focused on many of bug fixes. The latest version is 3.6.2090.0 and it comes with a big list of fixes.
Here are the new fixes :
- Fixed five bugs affecting vision-impaired users
- Fixed six issues that could result in an app crash
- Fixed an issue where the playback bar got stuck while in “repeat one” mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented the system media controls from updating when rapidly hitting next
- Fixed : Playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue
Download the latest version right now.
[appbox windowsstore 9wzdncrfj3pt]
You might also like
More from Apps
The popular business game, Monopoly, is now available to download from the Play Store and App Store. The game costs …