Microsoft rollled out new update for their default music player, Groove Music. The update is currently available for fast ring insiders only. The update is mainly focused on many of bug fixes. The latest version is 3.6.2090.0 and it comes with a big list of fixes.
Here are the new fixes :
- Fixed five bugs affecting vision-impaired users
- Fixed six issues that could result in an app crash
- Fixed an issue where the playback bar got stuck while in “repeat one” mode
- Fixed an issue that prevented the system media controls from updating when rapidly hitting next
- Fixed : Playing music in Groove within 2 minutes after logging into your PC will result in 0xc10100ae playback errors. If you wait more than 2 minutes after logging in to play music in Groove Music you will avoid this issue
Download the latest version right now.
You might also like
More from Apps
In yesterday's flagship event by Spotify, there were major takeaways. It included Spotify's plans for the coming years like expanding …
Netflix is launching a new feature that will automatically download the content you like for you if you opt for …