Microsoft has rolled out a cumulative update 10586.242 to Windows 10 PCs and Mobile devices on the Release Preview Ring.
This update brings a bunch of bug fixes, here is the full list:
- Improvements to general application compatibility
- Improvements in the upgrade experience, including fixing an issue where some devices would lose data connections or touch input after upgrading to windows 10
- Improved the reliability of reminders
- Improved UI for tracking data usage under Settings > Network and Wireless > Data usage.
- Improved the navigation bar experience for some devices
- Fixed an issue where some SD card readers were not recognized
- Updated Daylight savings in countries with Daylight savings changes
If you are on the Release Preview Ring, be sure to check for updates.
Source: Gabe Aul