Microsoft today rolled out Windows 10 Insider Build 14332 to PCs and Mobile devices on the Fast Ring.
This latest Build brings a couple of new features to PCs, as well as a long list of fixes, improvements and then on mobile, this build has a bunch of bug fixes on Mobile, no notable new features are introduced in this build for mobile.
- Cortana can now search Office365 contents (Email, Contacts, Calendars, even SharePoint…).
- Bash/Command Prompt improvements: Microsoft introduced “Bash on Windows’ a few Builds back, and with this latest build, they have made several improvements to it. So check them out.
- Improved Battery life on connected standby PCs, you will notice that battery life has now improved with this build.
There are a bunch of bug fixes for PC as well.
Here is the long list of what is fixed for mobile with this build.
- We’ve made improvements to the share UI for Cortana Reminders. The experience is much more polished now.
- We fixed an issue where a press and hold on the Camera Quick Action in Action Center wouldn’t do anything. Now it will launch the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the Lumia 435, 532, 535 and 540 being unable to take photos with the Camera app.
- We fixed an issue where typed text would be invisible in Cortana when the OS was set to light mode under Settings > Personalization > Colors.
- We fixed an issue with the Italian keyboard where certain words would get auto-capitalized after a comma (acting as it would if it was a period instead).
- Improved the performance of opening Settings > Update & security > For developers.
- We fixed an issue where Cyrillic characters would be lowercase in list headers (for example, in the All apps list).
- We fixed an issue where pulling your headphones out to answer a call would result in the music playing out loud once the call had ended.
- For phones that support adjusting the brightness automatically, this setting will now be enabled by default after a restore or hard reset.
- You can now set the time for how long it should be for Windows to require you to sign in again via Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options with Windows Hello set up.
- We fixed an issue that blocked you from renaming your device.
- We fixed an issue where the Lock screen quick status numbers might appear drawn under the navigation bar.
You can read in full details what’s new, improved and fixed with Build 14332 by going to Windows Blog