Popular wireless carrier Cricket Wireless announced that they will sell Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 mobile powered smartphone Lumia 650 for the first time in United states. Cricket Wireless is the only U.S. carrier to sell the Microsoft Lumia 650, the first no-contract smartphone in the U.S. to ship with Windows 10 Mobile. They have arranged to make it available through online stores and Cricket stores nationwide. The pricing is really nice, you can get your non-contract Lumia 650 with all goodies of Windows 10 mobile from $129.99. Which is a pretty nice deal while comparing with other countries.
Know about Microsoft Lumia 650 :
- Premium Design: A beautiful, thin and light, premium metallic design that features a sharp 5″ HD OLED ClearBlack display, front and rear-facing cameras, up to 16GB internal storage and a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor.
- Windows 10 Mobile: Windows 10 comes with elegant, built-in apps like Office, Mail & Calendar, Maps and Photos. Use Microsoft OneDrive to back up your information and sync seamlessly across all your Windows 10 devices. Cortana, your personal digital assistant, and Live Tiles come to life on all your start screens for a familiar, consistent experience.
- Safety & Security: The Lumia 650 also has a built-in Find My Phone feature that when enabled, lets you locate, ring or wipe your phone if it’s ever lost or stolen. And, with Kid’s Corner, make your phone kid-friendly by giving them their own place to play games and use apps – away from your contacts and emails, and without access to your phone, texts or Internet.
- Cameras: An excellent 8 MP rear-facing camera and a 5 MP HD front-facing camera for those great selfies and Skype calls – both featuring the same imaging software on Microsoft’s flagship Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL, providing an outstanding imaging experience on an affordable Windows 10 device.
Key specifications :
- Metallic frame with polycarbonate body design
- 5-inch, 720p display with Gorilla Glass protection
- 1 GB RAM
- 16 GB internal Storage
- MicroSD support
- Snapdragon 212 processor
- 8 MP Rear camera and 5 MP FFC
- 2000 mAH Battery
You might also like
More from Lumia
Since Microsoft dropped the balls on Windows 10 Mobile, many developers who have supported the platform for all these years …
By now almost everyone knows that Microsft has abandoned their Windows 10 Mobile and Windows Phone 8.1. However, they have …