Microsoft has just pushed a new fresh update to their Photos app for Windows 10. The update is a major one and brings many new changes and fixes. The changes including new features too. Not only the changes, the update fixes many of the bugs and issues. The new version of the app is 16.412.13342.0. These changes are for all Windows 10 powered devices because the app is universal one.
Here is the change log :
- Save still photos from videos and living images
- Slow-motion videos taken with a Windows phone can now be edited on your PC
- When importing photos to a PC, quickly clear and select all
- View your OneDrive storage usage in Settings
- Adjust the lighting in photos taken with a Windows phone using rich HDR
- New OneDrive pictures appear more quickly in Collection
- Items now stay selected until you cancel or take action on them
- Bug fixes
Microsoft pushed updates for Movies & TV before some days, it also brought some new changes and features. So we can see that Microsoft concentrating on to improve inbuilt core apps. Any way download the latest version from below link.
You might also like
More from Apps
The advent of Instagram Reels has been the talk of the town for the past few months. Instagram, which is …
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …