Microsoft is rolling out Build 10586.218 to Windows insiders on the Release Preview Ring, this build is also available for non- carrier Retail devices running Windows 10.
Here is what changed :
- Reliability, performance and stability improvements.
- Support for Visual Voicemail on Dual SIM phones.
- Improvements for Bluetooth connectivity, including the reliability of connecting to and staying connected with Bluetooth devices.
- Fix for a problem that caused audio playback to get occasionally interrupted in Groove Music and other music apps when phone display was turned off.
- Improvements for Microsoft Edge browser, including support for configuring a prompt before a file download occurs, support for background downloads, and a fix for a problem where opening a link from an another app wouldn’t load the web page.
- Reliability improvements for Cortana reading text messages aloud and usability improvements for Quiet Hours feature.
- Improvements for Store reliability, including a fix for a problem that prevented some apps from being updated and installed.
- Fix for a problem that occasionally caused some apps to show blank tiles after upgrading from Windows Phone 8.1.
Improvements for PC connectivity via USB on some phones that were upgraded from Windows Phone 8.1.
I am very happy to see Microsoft continue to work on their mobile platform and fix the issues that certain users are having. If you aren’t on the Windows Insider you can download the app HERE and get started.
More from Microsoft
Microsoft is finally adding support for apps to integrate with Teams Meetings. This comes in addition to chats and channels, where …