Hp’s All-in-One Printer Remote app is now available as Universal Windows app. HP has just updated their app to Universal app. The app was available only for Windows PC before the update. But now you can enjoy it on Windows 10 PCs and mobile devices.
The app helps you to print documents and photos, check the status of your printer, and perform maintenance tasks. You can also order HP printer accessories. You will get customer support also via this app. Some features might not be available with all printer models.
- Check supply levels and view error messages.
- Connect to other HP printers on your network.
- Start scan and print jobs.
- Order original HP printing supplies, register your printer, and get HP support.
- Perform maintenance tasks and change printer settings.
- Create high-quality documents from the camera-enabled HP PageLift feature.
- Launch HP Connected and access services like HP ePrint and HP Instant Ink.
- Set Scan to Network Folder and Scan to Email options.
- Run Fax Setup Wizard to configure fax settings.
Download the all new universal windows app from here.
You might also like
More from Apps
WhatsApp began testing its payments service in India, back in 2018. Started early with 1 million users, in early 2018. …
A development brief is a document that aims to explain every step of the development process to each of the …