The new update for Microsoft Photos app removes the print option from the app. If we look at the version 16.325.12392, we can notice that the old PRINT menu is not appearing in it. Microsoft didn’t say anything about this , but as per sources Microsoft removed that feature to make it more better than current capability. So there are chances to get back this feature in future.
- Brings together photos from all your devices in one place using OneDrive.
- Browse through your photo collection by date, album, or folder.
- Create your own albums, view your albums from OneDrive, and share albums.
- Albums are created for you automatically, and you can edit them to add a personal touch (PC only).
- Enhances your photos with improvements to lighting, color, contrast, red-eye, straightening, and more. Compare the enhanced image to your original to see what you like best.
- A range of editing tools let you do everything from basic fixes to vignette framing, filters, and other effects.
- One app for both PC and mobile, adjusts to give you the best view for each device.
- What features would you like to see next? Let us know in Settings > Send feedback.
Anyway download the app from this link.
Via : MSPoweruser
You might also like
More from Apps
WhatsApp began testing its payments service in India, back in 2018. Started early with 1 million users, in early 2018. …
A development brief is a document that aims to explain every step of the development process to each of the …