Today, Microsoft announced plans to port Redstone build 14291 to a variety of older Lumia devices. The update will will pushed to the list of devices capable of receiving insider updates, omitting the Lumia 635. The list of devices can be found here, and here are all the bugs the build is addressing:
- We fixed the issue where connectivity to older Wi-Fi networks using the WEP encryption security method may be broken.
- We fixed an issue resulting in slower text input speed the more words were typed.
- We have improved Word Flow recognition of longer words.
- The All apps list has been updated to now follow the “Make Text Larger” ease of access setting.
- We fixed an issue where Settings would sometimes list unresolved app names under Extras.
- We fixed an issue where touch targets could be out of alignment in the Photos picker.
Is your device included?
More from Microsoft
Microsoft has been working on the Apps feature for it's Your Phone Companion. Looks like this feature is finally rolling …
Microsoft has finally launched its Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on the Galaxy phones and tablets. As of now, you can …