AT&T have announced the LG G5 and the LG Urbane 2nd Edition Smartwatch are available to pre-order from today. Prices for the G5 start at $688.99, with payment plans available, the Urbane 2 watch starts from $199.99 but there are some good offers for customers to take advantage of:
From press release:
“We are excited to offer the latest LG devices along with hot deals and unique experiences such as DIRECTV and NumberSync,” said Jeff Bradley, senior vice president, Device Marketing and Developer Services, AT&T. “We’re the first carrier to bring NumberSync to the Android Wear platform on the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE, which helps you stay connected with the same mobile number that your friends, family, and coworkers recognize. This is another example of how we’re adding value through innovative solutions.”
AT&T customers can also take advantage of two exciting offers for these devices:
– You can buy the LG G5 and get a second G5 free when adding a second line and buying both on AT&T Next.1 Similar to other BOGO offers, this offer is available to new and existing customers. The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade, but the second upgrade must be a new line purchased on AT&T Next 24.
– The LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE is available for $99.99 on a two-year agreement when you buy a LG G5 on AT&T Next.2
Here’s how the BOGO offer works:
– Available to new and existing customers
– Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next, our popular installment plan, as follows:
o The first phone can be a new line or an upgrade.
o The second phone must be a new line and purchased on AT&T Next 24.
– Add both phones to a qualified plan, like Mobile Share Value, for as low as $70 a month for two phones.
– After 3 bill cycles or less, you will start to receive up to $689 spread out over 30 monthly bill credits.
– Just pay tax on both phones at sale.
– After $689 in credits a LG G5 will be free
You might also like
More from AT&T