Good news for At&t Lumia 950 owners in the US.
A new firmware update is now available to download and install. It is firmware version 1078.00038.16025.39033, you should see it titled: “MICROSOFTMDG Update for Windows Phone”
Just head over to Settings>Update & Security>Phone update and check for updates.
This firmware has been available to non-branded/non-carrier/international versions of the Lumia 950 since early this year and it brings with it a bunch of much needed hardware improvements…
- Stability and performance improvements.
- Improvements for SD memory card support.
- Improvements for automatic display brightness settings.
- Fix for a camera problem that was causing noisy images in low-light conditions for some users.
- Fix for a 4K video problem that was causing stripes to show up while playing back recorded videos for some users.
Many Lumia 950 owners have complained about 4K video recording bug which has a line right down the middle when watching playback. It is good to know that this firmware update fixes that.
I personally, am happy to see the automatic display brightness bug fixed.
Have you downloaded the firmware update? What’s your best improvement so far? Let us know in the comments below…