After, the leaked screenshots of the brand new Facebook Messenger app. Finally, the Facebook Messenger (universal) app in beta stage is now available for download in Windows 10 Store. It is worth noting the app is currently not available for Windows 10 Mobile devices and to get app installed on your Windows 10 PC, you need to follow our simple guide:
- Go to Settings from Start screen in Windows 10
- In Settings, click on Time&Language settings
- In left side of Time&Language settings, you will find Region & Language settings, click on it
- Change your region or country to Italy
- Head up to this link and now you will able to download Messenger for Windows 10!
- Get notifications so you never miss a message
- See when you have messages waiting for you with a live tile
- Send photos, videos, GIFs and more
- Bring your conversations to life with stickers
- Know when people have seen your messages
- Create groups for the people you message most—name them and set group photos
- Forward messages or photos to people who weren’t in the conversation
- Search for people and groups to quickly get back to them
Before you get over excited the app is only available to a small group of people. You will able to open the app, but can’t login to your Facebook account as the app will show the error “Messenger for Windows 10 available soon”. However, we expect the app will soon become available for everyone.
Do let us know your thoughts in comments section below: